Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleep Tight.

Late after the sun has said it's good nights i sit up on a couch that hurts my back, and i fret about days to come. I have a major exam and one more day to teach myself the entire course. A course that i dislike to the highest extent. A course that i need to compleat. But in the end days come and days go, we live and we learn. We grow stronger even when we feel the weakest. In the end this is life at her best, when i can just sit on the couch and stare blankly at the TV as i try to just keep my eyes open for 10 mins more. And then i start to think....

Is this all is that what it will always be? What makes life what it is? It's who we are, what we do. We make the moves that lead us down the roads that our lives takes us on. I want more. I don't just want to have a "life" i was to live i want it all. I don't know what i want any more... But i know i want more then this.

now...
howdoigetit?

I think that i think to much at night. I think that my thoughts or incohearent. I think this means it's time for me to say goodnight. Sometimes life is to much, sometimes i cry. Right now i just need to be home, i need to be held. I need to stop thinking, because i'm making no sence. My eyes hurt, and my back has lost feeling. This is my incohearent rant about nothing. This is my space. This is what it is.
This is my good night.

No comments: