I'm a dreamer
She's a poet.
in mind and in heart.
in time, and apart.
When I dream my bed is full
When she writes she's always alone
When time and time
After line and line.
In homes and hearts
A memory of a girl lives on.
Done her deeds.
the impression we all need.
A heart of gold,
A mind of cole.
A heart of pure,
In lines she will lure...
In a twist of fate
In love and hate
A heart will see
and soul can be.
Breath.
in and out
I am her.
as she is me
All i'll evre know,
All i'll ever be.
My heart is a poet
My mind is a dreamer
Together expressing my ever need.
1. to love
2. to hug.
3 to just be, all i need.
4. to be sure
5. to hold a head high
6. to some day know.
7. for all to see.
8. to be the girl we all need to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment