Sunday, January 13, 2008

What if... it plags

A question that forever plags my mind the infinite question of what if.
What if we had all played fair?
What if we all just gave ourselves a chance?
What if you dare to let them in?
But most of all, What if I do....
I remember before I left home, before I was thrown back in to a school week routine I met a friend. Someone who I just talked to, so one who I poked fun at and who poked fun back at me. This friend is also friends with a girl I find myself most close to, but nothing more then just friend had happened or is seen to happen between them.
I remember her telling me when she saw that we were talking, "you can't fall in love with this one." But after talking to him practically none stop I can't help but think what if I fall in love with this one?

No comments: