come back to me on a better day?
here comes the day we hate to love and we love to hate.
The day the couples indulge in,
and the day signles like to sleep though
I sit in my room with my computer gently resting on my lap
My tummy is making noices bthat translate into "feed me bitch"
but i'm comfortable in a shirt that is clearly to big for me.
and pants are not an option.
My MSN and AIM lay silent as my phone gently vibrates on my window ledge.
I use to worry about being in love, in finding the one
I still do.
I use to find comfort in a boy who loved me,
today it lies the the heart of a few friends, too good to be true
Today the wind and the rain showes my biggest fears, today i see no sunlight, today i indugle in the only love i have, and thats the love of myself.
I have a heart big enough to share,
but expecations are high
is there anyone on that is high enough to handle to love?
stong enough to hold my weight?
to say 3 simple words, and then 3 more?
I remember a boy who was, "i love you" "why" "because i do"
I don't want your pitty
I don't want your cries.
please save your tears!
I'll find a love to call mine.
I sit and complain as there is so many out there that are far worse.
I'll try not to, for the right is not mine to hold. It's time to lay a torch down, It's time to say "i do"
I do believe in myself, I do love myself, i do thank god for friendi could never replace.
I DO
No comments:
Post a Comment