Thursday, April 24, 2008

Growing Pains



So much has changed. Promises between friends now lie buried underneath growing pains. I wish those friends all the best of luck, and I hope that some day down the road you'll remember that promise for years down the road. I hope you’re happy, I hope it finally works. Your 23, and the best to you.
My house is no longer a home. My family has grown. My heart has left this place. For the first time ever I rather not be here. I want to be home.
Home is where the heart is, or is where the heart is home? I know this will always be home, but my heart is thousands of miles away.

It hurts to say, that in a year or two i will not be comming back. Almost 20 years from the day I first came though the doors of this place, there isn't much more i can say or do to make my changes here. 20 years from the day when i first breathed life, and so much has changed. The time has flown by. I won't have the 20's blues. I can't say i'm excited, but it will be fine, i don't fear and shake, i don't jump with joy. It will be another year pass me by.
Growing pains, the realization of how fast life actually passes you by. That i take 10, just to breath, i miss a million opertunities, they pass me by.
Growing pains, the realization that home is not where the heart is. Rather the heart is home.
Growing pains, the realization that all things change, and we have little to no control in life changing situations.

To those i have pass by in travels,
To those who i have known very well,
To those i wish i could of given a chance,
To those who i misused, and who have misused me,
To those who i have shared good times or bad,
To those i may have stumbled upon,
To those who i regreat a dicision about,

Life is to fast to stop and regret. I may not remember your name, maybe not even your face. But the lesson you taught me, i do remember. Remember my lessons.

Friends are more then i ever could know. I'm sorry i lost those who i have.
I'm thankful for those i have kept.

No comments: