Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's what they say...

It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Until the day he dies he'll forever be up to the same cons to gain the attention he so desires. You say roll over, he shakes his paw. You say lay down and he'll sing. You can never teach that old dog new tricks. Forever and ever the same old scummy, rude tricks.

You can take the treats away.
You can scold him, you can do as you please.
But the old dog is up to the same tricks.

Because it's what they all say.
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I, to leave without a poem?
For it is a we,
Words, hidden yet to be shown.
Yes, a you and a me.

The point behind this shall be:
Maybe it's an old dog...
Ahh, but now you see,
It's a dog... disguised as a hog!

Okay, hopefully it got a smile,
Because, beautiful girl, it's been a while.

Alicia said...

hello.

I really like this..I don't know why...a lot of your posts are thought-provoking and I like that..

=]

[[[[from PSC]]]]]