Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1:30 am

It's now past 1:30 am, and I just finished writing a paper that's due tomorrow at 2:00 But the good news is that it is done. I've been so busy this week that this was honestly the only time I had time to write it, sad? No, its what I paying for, now that is sad. As much as I could complain about how things are right now, there is so much good that I have in arms reach. SO my apartment would be lucky to be 400 sq feet and my windows leak, who cares?

Every night I lay beside my boyfriend and he holds me until we both fall asleep. I have a kitteh that deep down adores me. My fridge is brimming with more food then i know what to do with. I have loving parents that I cannot go a day without, and friends (though few) that are the best anyone could ever wish for.

So thank you everyone, for everything.


Randoms:
Time: 2:00 am (newfoundland)
Doing: Blogging on the couch snuggling with the kitteh
Listening: Pearl Jam
Drinking: Last drops of coke in a plastic cup

Things in my apartment that i love:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




From top to bottom, left to right
1. Snooter and Hooter - First Christmas and birthday presents form daddy
2. Retro (like) duck toy, from MODCloth
3. 3 cat figures given to me by my Opa, they were my Grammy's
4. Dollar store elephant trinket that has had a hard life
5.Dollar store owl trinket, cute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? Sounds like you have the perfect little place. Who cares what size it is, rather have a box with the person I love than a mansion without.

Btw: Love the elephant, you're amazing.

-Elliott