Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project

Project of the night, a digital pin hole camera {{or two}}.


Yes, that is correct pin hole cameras. I really just wanted one tonight, and didn't have the supplies to make a real one but I had head of digital manipulations that work like a pin hole camera. The online guide I found you need a DSLR, well no problem. However I'm not ready yet to drill a hole in my only lens cap, and I don't have a drill so there is yet more tweaks to do, which I'll try and show tomorrow, as the paint is still drying.


Now paint takes a while to dry and I REALLY wanted to play with one now, so out comes the old point & shoot camera. It's not ideal but I'd say it work rather well. All I did was cut two quarter sized circles out of black card stock, stuck them together with tin foil between them with the no fail super glue. Why tin foil, beats me I didn't really read the guides, just looked at the pictures.
{{I'm the worst for just looking at the photos}}
Then i took some black take and taped the now one circle to my lens, and Tah Dah! pin hole camera a-la point & shoot.


Moi {{and new bangs}}

My beautiful Kitteh

The actual camera
Michael's hand


No comments: