He has made me giggle just one more time, it's a fairy tale all of my own. Life has a funny way of proving me worng and showing me the right path just when i start to give it all up again. I took a chance I made a decision and i took a seat. I stayed out late, and then chance i did take has showed me a since of being wanted for once again. By chance we met, by chace we willstay. It was all a matter of life anc chance, they go hand in hand.
Life is a chance we all so choose to take. The bigger the chance the bigger the reward, but on the other hand the bigger the chace the stronger likelyhood of lose. Life is a gamble, the most important, most important gamble of all. We have two choices, to embrase it, or cut ourself loose from it. I choose to embrace it with arms wide open.
takemeasiam
No comments:
Post a Comment