Time is slowly closing in, and what i once have a month a week and days to do seem to have disappeared untill everything that my education rides on if resting, and waiting, just a few more hours untill i decide my own fate. But i'm not worried, it doesn't scare me. Why? I don't know. When it comes down to it all I know very little... But i liketo think i know it all. I'll bullshit my way though the essays set out before me, just like the way i bullshit my way through life.
The card game of bull shit, I usualy win. I can't lie at all, I can't tell you something that isn't true. The gray matter in life is what keeps me alive. It's my oxygen, reading inbetween the lines. M own theories hopes and thoughts. It's all there is when it comes down to it.
If I Say something profound,it was probably found in a fluke, and i may not have realised what i said. I thank you for any advice you give me... just don't expect me to listen. I have a solid head on my shoulders, probably to solid.
So feel free to call bullshit one me, i won't take offence, i'll probably agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment