I fight with you, i tug and i pull, and yet i lose ground. I lose my mind,
I'm loosing a friendship.
But to fight with you is the equivalent of fighting a lion,
except i have no more fight to give.
I gave it all to you, i wasted it away. There comes a time when i have to say good-bye, I'm guessing that some times it's better now then later. Time to cut the strings and tie up the loose ends.
I can only fight for so long. -sorry-
The fight is gone, and now i love.
Love like there is no tomorrow, Love like today is our last.
"Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea."
You told me you loved me, i love you too.
I know this is different, but i feel it's right.
kept quite, kept hushed
we have all weekend.
1 comment:
you don't know how happy this makes me.
it also makes me jealous. not of you so much, more of him.
I WANT TO SNUGGLE WITH YOU!
Post a Comment