Monday, March 17, 2008

A Series of Events.

Where to start and what to say.
It's a hard thing when things are this way.

I guess i'll start from the top and work my way down.
So if your ready for a story, get ready for a ride.

I have been playing far to much FFX lately, and haven't been doing much else.
I'm slacking in school, and i'm slacking in creativity.
But good news is i'm no longer feeling quite as lost.
I'm rediscovering myself through a series of fortunate and unfortunate events.
Luckly i am becoming ok with it all.

More and more i find myself slipping back to myself as i was 2 years ago, only much wiser.
I have come to realise that the music is just as good, if not better though time.
My style then, had the right concepts just in a few wrong ways, and i'm working that out aswell.
I know it all back then, and i feel like by connecting to that again i know a little more.

Last year was a year of change that spun me around just so... I got lost in that maze and i'm finding my way out this year.
Although it has been a journey that i am greatful for, It's also a journey that i'm getting tired of.
Don't get me wrong, i'm greatful for it all. It just wore me down a little, and i'm ready to get back on top now.

No comments: