Ok, so I've finally done them up, lists!
Going to head off now, enjoy, and I'll be sure to post pictures and such soon.
Merry Christmas eve day!
Movies Bought, but not yet watched:
1. The Blindness
2. Nick and Noras Infinite Play list
3. Burn after Reading
4. The Butterfly Effect (double feature 1 and 2)
Movies Bought and Watched:
1. FanBoys
2. A Peek on the Cheek
3. Zack and Mari Make a Porno
4. Boy in Stripped Pajamas
5. Doubt
6. Bottle Shock
7. Ray
8. Last Chance Harvey
9. The Great Debaters
10. The Darjeeling Limited
11. Kingdom of Heaven
12. Fido
Video Games Started:
1. Fable, 1
2. Prince of Persia
3. Prince of Persia, The Warrior Within
4. Dark Cloud
5. Kingdom Hearts
Video Games Finished:
1. Prince of Persia
Photos Taken to Date December 23, 2009: 1,653 average of over 4 a day, not counting the ones I never kept
2008: 1,042
2007: 481 (only 2 months worth o photos saved from 2007)
Things I learned:
1. I'm allergic to most things
2. I need to finish more things that I start
3. Taking de-stressing times works
4. I can work 70 hours a week and not die, though it's still not prefered
5. Shit still happens, what changes is how you deal with it.
6. Forget what others say, do what I want.
7. I don't like photojournalism
8. Those friends that I still have, are ones I can't live without
TV Series Watched:
1. The office, season 1-5
2. Weeds, season 1-5
3. Futurama, season 1- end plus 2 movies
4. Flight of the Conchords 1 & 2
5. House, season 1-4 & half of 5
Changes to My Life:
1. New apartment
2. Braces
3. Got a Kitten
4. A job as a photographer
1 comment:
You have not watched Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist??????? You're coolness rating just dropped a couple of notches. WATCH IT NOW!
Prince of Persia is a delightful game. Never got to play more than the demo though.
You're not allergic to tea.
You have over a thousand pics. stop complaining that you don't have any!
Braces. I still remember almost not remembering who you were on the UC steps that day.
Have a great Xmas dudette.
Post a Comment