
Colorstrology
At first I was a bit upset that it wasn't green. Green has to be my all time favorite color. And in many ways I think it suits me, it is such a natural color, calm, naturalistic. I mean I can be quite frantic at times, but I'm finding more and more that I don't sweat the little things, and I truly o love nature, plants, trees (i adore thee), animals, love them all. Orange is such a bold color, and I never saw myself so bold before. But I can see it. I can be in you face, I can be frantic, and a lot of what it said fits. I am (was) a dance for years, 14 to be exact, and I do need to be with someone... whether it's a friend, family or significant other. To be honest, I don't know when the last time i was TRULY single was, even if it wasn't a "real" relationship there was a romantic connection. So as sad as I am about it not being green, I think I can handle it. I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems. Are you curious? Who are you?
On a completely other note
1. I will get around to making those list, but first I should finish studying for my upcoming exams.
2. After new years I'll organize this blog into some coherent mess. I'll think of a topic for every day.
One of which will be a photo day :) (I'll try and make them new ones.)
2. Internet Finds
3. Favorite foods/foods I want to try
4. .... That's as far as I've gotten so far. Let me know if there is anyone who is stalking me through this what you think.
Back to work now, must read
1. "spaces of global capitalism" by the to smart for me writer David Harvy
On a completely other note
1. I will get around to making those list, but first I should finish studying for my upcoming exams.
2. After new years I'll organize this blog into some coherent mess. I'll think of a topic for every day.
One of which will be a photo day :) (I'll try and make them new ones.)
2. Internet Finds
3. Favorite foods/foods I want to try
4. .... That's as far as I've gotten so far. Let me know if there is anyone who is stalking me through this what you think.
Back to work now, must read
1. "spaces of global capitalism" by the to smart for me writer David Harvy
2. "planet of the slums" & "the monster at our door" by the I'm in way to over my head while reading this author Mike Davis
1 comment:
Green is my fav colour too. but then again i like all earth tone colours.
No one likes being alone. but then again being alone and being lonely are two different categories. I like being alone sometimes. I fear being lonely.
good luck on your blog renovations. lemme know if i need to work on anything on mine. but then again my blog is 'darker' than yours. keep taking pics!
cheers, GS.
Post a Comment