I've been lame recently and have failed to even touch a post,
but HEY, look at my new header, snazzy, yes, no? Whatever I'm really just procrastinating.
Yes, its that time of the year, 2 more exams to go, and a 2600 word take home (not a paper) exam to go.
Christmas in 12 days, and home in 6! 'Tis exciting. Kitten lovely is coming with me on my 3 hr trip home, her grandma is anticipating her. I'm just hoping she won't go into heat again while I'm home. She's just 6 months, but has had random heats since she was 5 months, when the vet told me she was to young to spay, and with her flying soon I hesitant to get her spayed, I'm not sure what the stress of flying would do for a recent surgery.
I'm thinking it's about time to make lists on the boring things I've done this year, such as movies watched/bought, TV series completed. Just general "Yay, look at what boring things I have completed in 2009." Maybe after I finish my take home. We'll see.
Current Categories
1. Video games started, but not finished
2. Movies bought, but never watched
3. Movies bought and watched
4. TV series I've watched from season 1 till latest season released to DVD
Any Ideas?
Also, working on a complete overhaul for my photo blog. I'm not sure what it is anymore. I was suppose to be a "thing" that i do, where i take 3 new photos a day and post them... and i did that twice, and then realized how busy I really am. I don't want a portfolio, got one of those already, more like a showcase... I dunno. I just want people to see them, because right now no one does. I despise Flikr, I have a deviant art, but I'm not hot on that either nobody can see my Facebook, what else can I do?
I absolutely love 50 People 1 Question and their latest video is on something else I love, post secret, I spent so much time on the forum there, but then it got crazy, so I left to preserve my own sanity. However this video is great! I want everyone to see it. It sparked my own secret tho, and that is "I wish I was interesting." And I'm not looking for someone to say that I am. I mean, I sometimes i wish I was interesting, had some claim to fame, something exciting, or different. I'm non-religious, pretty middle class, never had a struggle in my life, don't excel in anything, not completely horrible at much. Average.
I think it's tea and cookie time.

1 comment:
we all want to be exciting while failing to realize that we can all be exciting in our own rights.
there is no game to fame. sometimes its just plain hard work. sometimes its the luck of the draw. which side your coin lands on is anyone's guess. but for now make the most of what you got i guess.
you're not that busy you cant take one pic a day.
take home exams rule
i always thought postsecret was a garbage site and a waste of your time. moderator or not. i have been vindicted.
Post a Comment