Monday, December 14, 2009

two things.

It's that time of the year again when some are still worrying about their next exam, while others are packing what they need and getting onto a plane that will take them home. Unfortunately for me this year, I'm the one left to worry while Michael packs up. 3 days, just me and the kitten, then nearly 3 weeks apart... First time in a year, and I don't much care for it. But we'll cope, we always do, and then January comes we'll be back just hours apart, with me coming home first, of course.
I'm sad that he's leaving, I'd rather him stay.

But to end on a positive note:
I can't believe I just found this now (or 2 days ago)

The Rotten Tomatoes Show
I remember the website, I use to check their movies reviews all the time back in the day. Now this, this is great!

No comments: