Saturday, January 30, 2010

Untitled

Forget the schedule, forget the daily postings. I wanted this blog to be something, to have a meaning. But no matter what I promise to do it will never be anything more then a mirror representation of who I am.
I don't know who I am.
Things change all the time & I change more then them.
I don't know how this could ever represent who I am by sticking to some schedule that I half assedly made up in hopes of making some kind of point on the vastness of the internet, which nobody believes anyways. So here I am screaming into a dark crowded dirty abyss "Look at me, I'm interesting and passionate about things!"
Really, when it comes down to it, I'm not passionate about most things. Maybe there is something wrong with me, maybe I haven't found it, maybe this is normal.
I'm oh-kay with what I'm doing in school. I like to cook, but I like to eat more. I like home design, but I lack a canvas, so meh. Photography is cool, but i'l never be great, because I have no drive.

Who am I?
This blog use to be a cryptic mess, and some of it was pretty cool. Now I just talk.
Why? Because things have changed. I have no inspiration. I was in agony, or in an state of unbelievable joy. Now, I'm comfortable. It's a good thing, I love where I am, who I am, who I'm with, everything right now is as it should be and I wouldn't change that for anything. But the agony I felt breed a poet in me. I've lost her since.

I use to say, "My Mind is a dreamer, My heart a poet." I never thought about what would happen if my dreams came true. Times where bad, and then they got better, much better.

Now I'm comfortable with it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to realize that along with time, people evolve too. and so do you. the greatest instigator for creativity is fear and anger. because they are usually the most intense feelings and prolonged.

keep doing what you love to do. why back down? just because you are happy now doesn't give YOU the excuse to just lie down and stop doing what you used to.

yea photography is cool...but you're GOOD AT IT. so why not have a drive for it? it doesn't make sense. at all.

when times are rough, it's easy to make use of the English language because we need a means to let people know how we feel. When times are awesome, like they are with you right now, we do not really care or bother about it, because we become comfortably numb.

and then you lose yourself.

Sara Jean said...

But see, I'm not giving up.
I've just never have been passionately aggressive towards anything.