Then: green eyeed and bushy tailed, loved and loving. I had my ripped jeans and my band t's. Weekend spent at home were rare, the bands were my life. I helpd on to keeps sakes from ever even, and i stored them in boxes. I was that girl with the camera never in a picture but always taking the pictures. I was loud, I was bold, Iwas everything they envyed, and everything the hated. I was young and nieve. I was simple and cute. It was life at it's simplest, at it's purest.
Now: still green eyed and bushy tailed, begging to be loved. My style has matured to dark demin, and a knit sweater. My torn jeans and band t's have long since been replaced, and now linger in my closet at home. Boxes of keep sakes and memories still linger in the vastnes of the land under my bed. Those who dispised me in highschool have come to respect me, just as i have come to respect the, I'm calming my one vibrant temper, and i'm learning. Always learning.
iamnotthatdifferent


No comments:
Post a Comment